Remember to add speaker notes to support your main points for each slide, with a minimum of 50-to-150 words per slide:
Based on your stellar project management skills, the team was able to reach its goal on time (and within budget). The team’s performance was such a success that you have been asked to give a presentation to other managers on your approach to leading a team.
Create a 6- to 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you:
- Explain the importance of leadership to a team.
- Explain leadership practices you incorporated into your leadership style.
- Provide examples of how you incorporated those leadership practices within your team.
- Discuss leadership strategies the other managers can use to motivate their own teams.
- Summarize the challenges you encountered through the team’s process and what decisions you would have made differently.
- Team formation
- Conflict Resolution
- Resource Planning and allocation