ETHICAL DILEMMA ANALYSISJuly 30, 2019
How does the attempt to control and codify plants and animals lead to eugenics?July 30, 2019
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapter 1 in the text and review the required websites for the week including the NeuroJobs Career Center (Links to an external site.).
In your initial post, discuss a potential career path that interests you in an area of neuroscience and share your answers to the following questions with your classmates:
- Why does this career path or position interest you?
- What brain functions and neuroscience most interest you and why? Select one or more from the following list:
- Neurobiological theories that explain dysfunctions in vision, language, memory, emotion, and behavior networks
- Receptor and neurotransmitter theory in relation to behavior
- Laboratory studies of brain chemicals or structural abnormalities
- Disorders of language or visuospatial functioning
- Disorders of memory
- Disorders of development (e.g., attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Disorders of aging (e.g., Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia)
- What academic training is required?
- Are there additional requirements (clinical practicum, research background)?
- What types of employment opportunities are available in this area?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Why does this career path or position interest you? appeared first on Nursing Paper Help.
Why does this career path or position interest you? was first posted on July 29, 2019 at 8:26 pm.
Paper Help". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org