Hide Assignment InformationGroup CategoryGroup ProjectGroup NameProject Group 2Instructions
Using the South University Online Library or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website Centers for Disease Control ans Prevention research and locate data charts and tables relating to the statistical findings and Epidemiological Study of the group selected topic. Each CDC featured outbreak includes Highlights, At- A- Glance, and Epi Curves to assist with the collection of this research. As a group and based on this research, determine the data to use from these sites and agree upon each assigned task(s).
By the due date assigned, complete 1–3 slides and post to your group’s specific Week 3 Group Project submission folder. Submit references on a separate slide, citing all sources using APA format.
As a member of the group, your assigned tasks may include:individual’s
- A brief summary of your research and findings including laboratory information and data.
- A description of the data in terms of person, place, and time.
- A description of the potential problems relating to the completeness and quality of data.
- A description of how the potential problems can influence the way you use data to explain the public health impact of the outbreak.
- Submit your assigned portion of the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation by the due date assigned, to the group’s specific Week 3 Group Project submission folder and title it SU_HSC4010_W3_A2_LastName_W3 PP slides_Group name.pptx.
- Support your portion of the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with data tables and charts cited in APA format.