After reading the required articles this week(see in the bottom), please write a research paper that answers the following questions:
- What are mobile forensics and do you believe that they are different from computer forensics?
- What is the percentage of attacks on networks that come from mobile devices?
- What are challenges to mobile forensics?
- What are some mobile forensic tools?
- Should the analysis be different on iOS vs Android?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Nnoli, H. Lindskog, D, Zavarsky, P., Aghili, S., & Ruhl, R. (2012). The Governance of Corporate Forensics Using COBIT, NIST and Increased Automated Forensic Approaches, 2012 International Conference on Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust and 2012 International Conference on Social Computing, Amsterdam , 734-741.