Answer the following questions in a word document and attach.
1. Discuss the major underlying causes of drug abuse.
2. Discuss the cost-effectiveness of incarceration versus treatment.
3. What is the profile of the typical drug abuser?
4. Why do more males enter drug treatment than females.
5. Discuss the major factors hindering drug prevention efforts.
6. How have drug prevention efforts changed over the past two decades?
7. What are reasonable goals for drug prevention?
8. What are reasonable strategies used in primary prevention?