select one (1) of the following stories from your textbook from which to address the assignment requirements:
- The Story of the Harvey Family and the Interprofessional Care Team (p. 3)
- The Story of Pat Jackson, the Interprofessional Care Team, and Mr. Sanchez (p. 29)
- The Story of Bill Boyd and Kate Lindy (p. 53)
- The Story of Elizabeth Kim, Max Diaz, Melinda Diaz, and Michael Meary (p. 73)
- The Story of Michael Halloran and Amrou Croteau (p. 106)
In a 3-5 page paper (excluding title page and reference list), address the following:
- Summarize the story briefly providing the ethical dilemma and parties involved.
- Discuss the varying perspectives from the parties involved. Be sure to discuss potential reasoning for the varied perspectives. Please note that you may need to include fictitious information to complete this.
- Discuss ethical standards relevant to the unique scenario.
- Identify possible personal moral convictions which may influence the direction of the story.
- Foreshadow potential events in the story of what could happen if ethical standards did not exist.