Please re-watch your Informative Speech from last week (if you presented during Keiser Live, please watch the posted replay). Answer the following questions in relation to your speech with a few sentences:
- Identify three non-verbal delivery techniques that were used effectively in your speech, and explain how they were effective.
- Identify three verbal delivery techniques that were used effectively in your speech, and explain how they were effective.
- Was your speech free of vocalized pauses (i.e., um, uh, like, you know) ? How can you improve this area?
- In evaluating your speech from a content standpoint, identify and explain how your content was both effective and memorable?
You have a choice of 3 Persuasive Speeches to watch. Please select ONLY one speech to view and complete the following after you watch the entire speech. For questions B and C, students are to respond with at least 1 paragraph.Use these links below to view the Persuasive Speech video you will choose to evaluate.
- Complete the required rubric for this speech (included as attachment above)
- What are two strengths of this speaker?
- What are two areas this speaker can improve?