Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you define the scope of your project. In your paper, you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your project.
- Describe at least three (3) project goals and three (3) project objectives.
- Describe at least three (3) key milestones and/or deliverables for your project.
- Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines. You must complete the work within six months and the schedule will include at least 60 activities.
- Estimate the project’s overall cost and any key staffing and non-staffing resources needed.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe Agile project management, including governance methods for organizational use.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
project objectives was first posted on September 1, 2019 at 3:55 am.
©2019 "Classroom Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
project objectives was first posted on September 1, 2019 at 3:56 am.
Associates". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org