1) Minimum 6 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 2: Minimum 5 references
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Assessment
End-of-life care becomes an issue at some point for elderly clients. Even with the emergence of palliative care programs and hospice programs, most elderly people do not die in their own home as is their preference.
1. What are the reasons for this trend?
2. Discuss what you can do as a nurse to support your clients regarding end-of-life care in accordance with their wishes (Write in the first person)
3. Support your response with evidence-based literature.
Part 2: Health Assessment
Research the health-illness continuum and its relevance to patient care. Discuss the relevance of the continuum to patient care and present a perspective of your current state of health in relation to the wellness spectrum. Include the following:
1. Examine the health-illness continuum and discuss why this perspective is important to consider in relation to health and the human experience when caring for patients.
2. Explain how understanding the health-illness continuum enables you, as a health care provider, to better promote the value and dignity of individuals or groups and to serve others in ways that promote human flourishing.
3. Reflect on your overall state of health ( Healthy). (Write in the first person
a. Discuss what behaviors support or detract from your health and well-being. (Write in the first person
b. Explain where you currently fall on the health-illness continuum.(Write in the first person
4. Discuss the options and resources available to you to help you move toward wellness on the health-illness spectrum. (Write in the first person
5. Describe how these would assist in moving you toward wellness (managing a chronic disease, recovering from an illness, self-actualization, etc.). (Write in the first person
Part 3: Education Teaching
Your Role: Educator Nurse
1. How can you make your teaching more learner-centered and supportive of the student?
2. Are there theories of teaching and learning that support learning-centered instruction?
3. Give several examples and rationale.
Part 4: Children and adolescents health
Newborn birth to one-month-old
1. Apply a principle of human growth and development related to that age
2. Identify a developmental milestone related to that age
3. Discuss at least two developmental concerns or red flags from your chosen age group.