Create a personal monthly budget using Excel. Make sure that your budget includes the following things:
- A list of your monthly expenses.
- How much you expected to spend for each expense.
- How much you actually spent for each expense.
- A simple formula to calculate the difference between what was expected and what was actually spent.
- A simple formula to calculate the totals for the expected expenses, actual expenses, and the difference.
If you do not want to use your personal information, you can just make up some numbers. However, please make sure that you have the appropriate titles and formulas.