You are a security administrator responsible for providing secure configuration requirements for new laptop deployments. After reading Module 2 of Certified Secure Computer User v2exercises, apply the configuration settings below on your Windows® or Mac® computer and take screenshots of each step:
- Lock system when not in use
- Create and change user account password
- Disable Guest Account
- Enable Automatic Software Updates
- Enable Firewall
- Create a New Firewall Rule
- Turn on Windows Defender
- Enable bitlocker
- Decrypt file using EFS
- Disable Unnecessary Services
Paste screenshots into a Microsoft® Word document to demonstrate you applied the configurations.
Write a 1-page explanation on how and why these settings create a secure operating system.