Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. Use the Turnitin Originality Report available in Taskstream as a guide for this measure of originality.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Choose one of the following communicable disease outbreaks that crossed international borders:
• respiratory syndrome coronavirus
• meningococcal disease
A. Describe the chosen outbreak, including the following information:
• name of the disease
• the countries involved
• the date the outbreak was discovered
• the dates the disease reached each involved country
1. Analyze the epidemiological determinants of the outbreak.
a. Discuss the route of transmission of the disease.
b. Discuss the risk factors involved.
2. Discuss how an outbreak would have affected your community at a systems level (i.e., the functioning of schools, local government, businesses, hospitals) if an outbreak had occurred in your community.
3. Explain what the reporting protocol would be if an outbreak were to occur in your community.
4. Discuss two strategies (e.g., patient education strategies, community education strategies) that you would recommend to prevent an outbreak in your community. (Florida)
C. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
D. Demonstrate Professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
The post Community Outbreak*Question Is For Kim Woods* appeared first on essay associates.