While not a scientifically controversial issue, climate change, caused primarily by human activities, is a politically controversial issue. In this course, you are learning the science behind climate change. With this knowledge, you can help others understand its causes, symptoms, and impacts. With this knowledge, current and future generations can come up with solutions to mitigate and adapt to a changing climate.
Please discuss the following questions. Discuss fully with examples and detail – a one or two sentence response does not meet the expectations of the assignment (or any assignment). Remember to use good grammar and spelling and that plagiarism will get you a zero. Show the links to all your reputable sources.
(1) How does the greenhouse effect play a role in determining the climate on Earth?
(2) What human activities are impacting the carbon cycle?
(3) How does having an overloaded carbon cycle impact the greenhouse effect?
(4) Before taking this class, did you understand or “believe” that human-induced climate change is occurring? Explain why or why not. Have you ever had a conversation with another about climate change?
(5) How would you engage in a discussion with a climate change skeptic? If you remain one, explain your position to a climate scientist. Would you explain the science behind climate change? What evidence would you present?
(6) Explain at least three impacts of climate change and why each should be a concern for any individual and for future generations.
(7) Discuss at least two things that humans can do to mitigate or adapt to a changing climate.
(8) Why should businesses, politicians, or government officials have a vested interest in working to lower carbon emissions to lessen the severity of the impacts of a changing climate?
The post Climate Change appeared first on essay associates.