(3 WRITTEN PAGES)
The last element of the strategic plan consists of constructing the technicals. The technicals element includes items such as developing strategic goals, strategies, leading indicators of success, and performance targets. The technical elements represent the executable part of the strategic plan. As you begin to develop the technical elements, consider the goals related to internationalization and alliances.
- Review Final Project: Developing a Strategic Plan –Part 2: The Technical Elements media in the Weekly Resources.
- Review the results of your environmental scan and consider strategic goals that your agency might implement.
- Think about how the organization might leverage globalization and alliances in its strategic goals.
For this Assignment:
- Develop your strategic goals (at least three). The goals must address the following:
- Address issues such as globalization and how those issues might impact the strategic goals of the agency, organization, or community.
- Identify potential alliances.
- Identify opportunities for alliances with other agencies or organizations.
- State why the alliances are important.
- Develop strategies for implementing goals. You must identify at least two strategies for each identified goal.
- Address issues of accountability. You must establish how and who will monitor the execution of the strategic plan. Describe how you will address accountability for each of the following:
- Describe how your leadership will be held accountable for execution of the strategic plan.
- Discuss the following aspects of accountability for employee:
- Identify who will be responsible for executing specific aspects of the strategic plan.
- Explain how employee accountability will be tracked.
- Client and stakeholder accountability:
- Describe the clients’/stakeholders’ roles in accountability.
- Discuss actions that will be taken to continually and actively engage the clients/stakeholders in ensuring accountability related to executing the strategic plan.
Support your Application Assignment, citing all resources in APA style
Part 2: The Technical Elements
This assignment requires you to address technical elements of the strategic plan. The technical elements includes developing strategic goals, developing strategies for implementing goals, addressing issues of accountability, describing leading indicators of success, identifying performance targets, and developing action plans for each year of the strategic plan. You will find additional instructions for the assignment in the weekly resource.